Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Beautiful Darling Pet Colin!



Here's a picture of my darling pet Colin. I noticed on a few other blogs that people were posting their pets for the Blogworld Road pet parade, so I thought I'd bring Colin to the show.


He's probably about 14 or so years old now, and has all the attitute of a teenager. He talks a lot, mosly crap, and he burps, farts, makes cat fighting noises, barks like a dog, swears like a trooper (thanks to my Dad when he f*cks up while working in his shed), he also sings whenever I play the piano to him, and he always says 'seeya' when you leave.


Awww.. I miss him so much. Sadly, he lives in Australia at my parents house where I grew up. I've been in England for 3.5 years now and have only been home a few times, so I dont get to see him much. I'd love to bring him over here to England to live, but he's an Aussie boy through and through. Besides, he loves to screech and imitate a car phone at 6am most mornings, which wouldn't go down well where I live. (When my whole family and I lived in the USA for a year in 1993 my cousins looked after Colin and they had a car phone which, when ringing, would make the horn beep. Thats the noise Colin ALWAYS imitates when he gets excited. Its got to be one of the most annoying noises in the world!!)


This is a pic of my sister's cat, Lloyd. I miss him too, he's so loveable!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

They're both adorable!