Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Universe Is Against Me!

I totally forgot to email the stuff I've written for my book while at work to my hotmail account, so I cant actually add up all my words for today.

I've uploaded everything I wrote on Jerry on the train this morning and it came to 844 bringing my total up to 49,655. How damn annoying is that!!!

I know that what I wrote at work today (despite being pretty busy) was over 400 words so I know I've definitely crossed the 50k finish line, but I just cant technically say that. Sooooooooo annoying!

I just bet that the computer systems at work will go down overnight and all the stuff I wrote will be lost... I know how the universe works. It will happen!

Eh! Bah!

Its only 345 words til the end.. I'm sure I could re-write it anyway.

I cant wait until tomorrow night... I'm going to have a little celebration for myself for crossing the 50k finish line! :-)

No comments: