Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2006

50k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Nano book is done!!!

50,000 words written!!!

WOO HOO!!!

I'm actually a little over 51k, and I still have a scene that I might pop into the start of the book. I'm relaxing this weekend with a smug smile on myself. Its really quite lovely. I got so pissed drunk on Friday, it was a really nice treat.

SO I'm having a lovely and relaxing weekend. On the train to work tomorrow I'll kill that new scene I want to include.

I'm going to run my spell check over all the chapters now. And I've got to change all the @ signs to " signs coz I've been typing on English and American keyboards for this Nano and the @ and " keys are reversed. Annoying, but will be fun and satisfying to correct.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome back the editor in me. She has been stuffed in the dark and quiet recesses of my mind for the last few weeks and I'm sure she is starving to come out and play.

50k! I rule! YAY!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW!Huge congratulations.
You star!

Kate said...

Thank you so much!! Hehehe.. I'm so pleased with myself its disgusting!

Thanks again, Kx

Marie said...

Well done!