Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day #15 Nano - Work at Work

Well I had a crap day writing wise, only 1400-ish, even though I had the day off with nothing to do. It just goes to show that I'm useless at orgnising my own time and actually making myself write.

I think I'm much better at writing when I'm at work or doing something I dont want to do.

But anyway, I dont really mind. I had a fantastic start in the first week, so I'm not too fussed that I slumped so much in the second week. I'm at the halfway point in the month and I'm way over halfway with the book, so as far as I'm concerned I'm doing smashingly good. Hoorah!

Wish I didn't have to go to work tho. But, I guess I'd never get any writing done if I didn't work. I hate figuring things out about myself that I dont like and cant seem to influence. Its just stupid that the only time I feel compelled to write is when I'm actually too busy to write. I'm the eternal rebel, I guess.

Total words are over 37k, so Day #16 should take me over the top of the 40k mark. In theory, anyway. (Below - a bit of Day #15 fun)

Fractal Fun

No comments: