Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day #12 Nano - Not A Whole Lotta Writin' Goin' On

I wrote a little bit this morning, but this Sunday (like yesterday) has been a much needed day off.

I've spent most of today cleaning up my computer (coz it does get quite messy), and watching episodes of My Name Is Earl, House and Lost. Gunna catch a bit of Mission Impossible III now and spend the rest of the evening not thinking about writing.

I feel like I'm holiday! Woo hoo! Thank god I made such a great head start in the first week.

*sigh* If only this stupid beta blogger thing was working properly. If I see that 'We're sorry...' message just one more time I'm going to throw this computer through a window.

Anyone else having beta trouble???

2 comments:

Marie said...

I keep having to sign in before I can do anything on my blog. It's annoying.

Kate said...

Man, that MUST be annoying! Thank god I'm not having that problem. I've just published a new post and beta blogger seems to be working again now. I dunno, perhaps its a weekend thing.
I hope yours sorts itself out soon. Having to sign in all the time would drive me nuts!! Good luck with it!