Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day #16 Nano - Words Away!

Well, I was right. I can only seem to write when I'm under pressure to do something else. Its so annoying. That means I'll always have to have a day job if I want to have a successful writing career. Kinda pointless, really.

Ah well, I'll just have to roll with it. Got over 4000 words done today, so that takes me over the top of 40k! Yee ha! I'm on the downhill stretch, and I'm coming to the climax in my book. So its all fun from here on in.

In other news, I just moved into Blogworld Road. It seemed like a nice neighbourhood so I took it upon myself to become a resident. I set up home in my house of cards, so poker nights will be at my place. Bring chocolate, and Jack Daniels. PARTY!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I have a headache today - think that I drank too much JD last night!
Huge congrats on NaNo! Go girl!
Cx