Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day #2 Nano Metro & the Jack-o-lantern

Today went a lot better with the chapter planning. I'm up to Chapter 11 now (thats 8 planned today), so I'm a bit happier today. Though I've got an annoying headache.

I was just flipping through the Metro today, on my way home (I scavenged the paper after it was left on the seat) and I noticed a little article about Nanowrimo. My face flushed and I smiled. It felt like they were writing about me.. which is totally ridiculous because it mentions about 75,000 people world wide are participating. I cut it out anyway and I'm going to keep it with all my Nano stuff.

I carved a Jack-o-lantern this week for Halloween. I wanted to put up a picture of it earlier, but havent had the time.

Anyway, here it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh that's a very scary one. *shudder*
Jx

Marie said...

That's really good!

Kate said...

I like to call him Bob. He's going mouldy now, in my mouldy house. *sigh* I'll miss Bob.