Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Beta is Better, MY ARSE!!

This is absolute crap.

I wrote a post. I pressed 'publish', and Beta says 'We're sorry, but we are unable to process this request' (I can just here the sickly sweet recording of a woman's voice saying this over and over in a monotone).

So I click 'back' and thankfully my post is still there. So I try again and click 'publish'.

Same 'We're sorry' message.

So I repeat.

And repeat again.

Still the same damn message!!

So this time I go back and save the damn post as a draft to post later, and when it brings up the page with a list of all my posts it shows that I've posted the same post FOUR TIMES! I thought it wasn't posted because of that stupid 'We're sorry' message.

So I tried to delete one....

...'We're sorry...'

Yeah, right, I'm really sure Beta is f****** sorry at pissing me off so early in the morning.

Computers suck. I'm going back to my Alphasmart to get some much needed nano words done.

No comments: