Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Why Cant I Count Properly???

I just checked my wordcount on my Nano thing and I'm closer to 49,000. So that doesn't leave just under 2000 words, it leaves just over 1000 words, and considering how much I've written today I've probably passed the 50k mark already without even knowing.

One of these days I'll learn to count properly! As soon as I get home I'm going to upload my words from Jerry (my Alphasmart) and check my wordcount, and then go through ALL of my previous chapters and add up the word count again. I dont wanna get this wrong and considering my track record for counting its best if I check it twice.

Hehehe. YAY. I'm closer to finishing than I thought!

I'm still a twit though.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Don't worry about it, Kate. I have a problem with adding up my wordcount properly too. I was never any good at maths!