Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day #14 Nano - Training Day

Only 700-ish word done today. Pretty crap, but that was all I could get done on the train before I fell asleep. I was knackered and I have no idea why.

When I got to work I had to go to this stupid training day thing which meant we all sit around in groups and discuss different ways of coming up with innovative ideas and discussing the company ethos. Is 'ethos' even a word???

It sucked. I felt like I was at some junkie meeting or something, or in a room with a group of retards where we were given pens and paper to draw pretty pictures to take our minds off the fact that we're all loopy.

So, I didn't get anything written. At lunchtime I had to spend the whole time trying to avoid the other prisoners so I didn't have to speak to them.

At least I got free sandwiches. No crisps or chocolate though, bloody cheap skates!

Day off tomorrow. YAY. A day of unhindered writing and fractal fun. Cant wait.

No comments: