Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

Day #5 Nano - On Target For Success

I'm just 115 words shy of 10,000 and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I've struggled with myself to NOT go back and correct typos. Most of the 'the's in my story have come out like 'teh' which is so incredibly hard to just leave, and there are misspellings gallore! But I must stay strong. Now is not the time to edit, now is the time to write.

I'm three chapters down (though chapter 3 will need extending when it comes to editing), and its all looking good.

My heroine is dead.

And she's just about to realise it.

I'm going to aim for 2,000 words minimum per day from now on, and at least 5,000 per day on the weekends.

Fingers crossed I dont get the second-week-slump.

I still havent forgiven blogger for stealing posts off me. I'm going to beta later today (day #6).

1 comment:

Marie said...

Just keep writing. Leave the editing for later.