Pages

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sucker For Punishment!

In the immortal words of Kylie Minogue - I did it again!

I shopped all day today. I had to take my Sketchers back to Bluewater today coz there was some kind of globule of glue or something right in the centre of the left foot inner sole. I was lucky and was able to replace them. I figured that my dumb luck would leave me shoeless, but today there seemed to be a light shining down upon me.

I also got another pair of suit trousers for my hubby. I dunno what he does with them, but he goes through suit trousers like they're tissues!

Then I drove to Bromley. (What a shithole!).

Got some great bargains at Primark. Cheap as chips and with all the quality of a first grader's art assignment. I'm pretty stoked. I've got loads of new clothes now.

I got home just before 5pm, but my feet weren't hurting quite so bad as yesterday coz I had on my new sketchers. I'm so cool!

Had to pick up the hubby from the station. He was drunk. Typical. When we got home he swore a bit, got undressed and passed out on the couch. Nothing new there then.

I watched Superman Returns again tonight. I'm not quite sure what I think about it, but I think I'll watch it again soon. I think its intriguing. I just love the style. Kate Bosworth is gorgeous and she makes me feel strong when weakness sets in and I feel like reaching for those fatty snacks.

Oh, I got a free book today!!

Thanks to Paperback Writer.

I feel so warm and fuzzy. She even signed it!! YAY! Hehehe.. I'm so pleased I cant stop smiling. She wrote inside it that I owe her a signed book now. Thats going to be my inspiration to keep on writing. I just cant stop smiling. I'm so chuffed. Paperback writer is one of the first blogs I stumbled across since discovering the Blogosphere. It took me a week to read it all, but I'm all caught up now and I tune in as often as possible. Pback Writer, if you're reading this - THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I know I'm in the minority, but I absolutely hate shopping! I do most of mine online (apart from food shopping).

Wow, a signed book from Paperback Writer. Hope you enjoy reading it.