Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh The Rejection!

Oh the pain of it all!

I've been kicked by the pointed heel of Miss Snark.

Alas, due to the upcoming Crapometer she has deleted all her email, including mine with a question about publishing that I'm not going to repeat here in case it makes me look stupid, and has sent me a form email.

Such tragedy.

I feel gutted. So alone. So rejected.

A reply I received, but of all replies it had to be a form email. 166 other hopeful questioners got the same blow that I did. Perhaps we should all form a club and grieve together.

Hehehee. I love Miss Snark's blog.

I'm not devastated at not getting my question answered, really. Methinks I might enter into this crapometer thing. Could be a good thing. I like getting shot down in flames! Hehehe.

No comments: