Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Grab a Book Meme

Marie has tagged me for this fun meme.

All you have to do is:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123 and go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

Here's mine:
It is finished. Old Mitsima's words repeated themselves in his mind. Finished, finished... In silence and from a long way off, but violently, desperately, hopelessly, he had loved Kiakime. And now it was finished. He was sixteen.

Aldous Huxley's Brave New World (the book I'm currently reading)

I'm going to tag the Cook! I'm not going to tag anyone else.. that would be presumptuous of me. As if others read my dribble! Hehe.
The Cook is a close buddy from Australia, so I know she looks in from time to time (Will you cook me roast beef with taters the next time I visit??).

1 comment:

Wanderin' Jane said...

I love the meme, here's my one:
"You cant keep living this way, Jaime" Boyde commented. He started to lean on the table, but it wobbled so badly he almost stumbled. "Christ" Brushing his hands off, he shook his head.

Its from Mage the acension, Rob is teaching me to game play and thats from the big book of rules. I reckon you'd like gaming actually its basically just making up stories.
When are you popping back for a visit so I can cook you a roast and then I can show you the game.
I have a couple of new blog entries coming up soon one on lemon infused vodka and the other on the dessert I made for christmas dinner. Talk to you soon