Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wasted

Well, what a wasted long weekend that was.

I was right, as usual, that I would feel better as soon as work started back. Its so typical it makes me sick.

Perhaps I have an aversion to time off or something. I mean, really, what kind of bad luck is it to get ill at the start of a long weekend.

I feel bad for Martin... I've kept him awake by coughing and choking all night, as well as snoring! He told me that I sounded like Darth Vader last night!! Nice eh. So, I've been keeping him awake all weekend, but haven't gone out anywhere coz I've felt like shit!

We're getting very tired of staying indoors now. We had initially planned to go to Brighton for a day, or Rochester or something.. but I suppose the weather would have spoiled that plan if I'd have felt well enough to go anyway.

The most we got up to was going to Bluewater a few times to get some new clothes and stuff for his trip next weekend (he's going on a business trip to Texas! Fishing!! Lucky bugger!), but at least we bought a handful of new DVDs. We also watched the last few episodes of Lost (series 3) and Heroes. I was thinking of downloading Quantum Leap too, coz we never got to see the finale, but perhaps I'll do that for when he gets back from his trip.

I've downloaded all the Doctor Who episodes so far, so that when Martin goes away to his little Texas fishing trip I can sit at home and drown in a Doctor Who marathon! I CANT WAIT!!!! hehehe.

I certainly am a geek to the core!

Fingers crossed that I wont be ill next weekend too!

No comments: