Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Counting The Hours

My darling hubby will be away for a week from tomorrow morning. I've just booked him a taxi for 7am.

Its 15 minutes before my alarm usually goes off so I'll be having an early morning tomorrow... but its worth it. I've told him recently that rather than sneaking out of bed to go to work (coz he gets up earlier than me) its ok if he rolls over and wakes me with an envloping hug or little tickling kisses. It makes my dreams take a turn for the better!

So, what am I going to do all weekend???

Jack Daniels goes without saying.

I've got to mow the lawn.. which is a pain in the butthole, but its gotta be done. I've also got a few stories on Jerry that need uploading onto the computer.

I also need to back up everything on the computer to the two external harddrives.

I've also got about eight episodes of Doctor Who to watch... Yeeeeeeeee ha!

Oh, and of course, Big Brother has begun. And this time I've got More 4 to catch even more of it.

So, it looks like I'll have all my time filled.

Where are all my friends, I hear you ask... well.. yes, good point. It appears that steadily over the years I've been hemorrhaging friends left right and centre. I seem to have been come quite reclusive. Its not that I dont like to hang out with people, its just that I dont like to hang out with people. Hehehehe.. No, really. I just like to get things done, and I find hanging out with people a compromise on both of our time.

To be bluntly honest, I dont have many really good friends in England. Martin and I together have lots of friends who we can both see separately, but as in a best friend or someone I speak to all the time other than Martin.. well.. I cant really think of anyone.

Its not sad.

And I'm not sad.

It just is.

Besides.... who needs friends when you've got eight episodes of Doctor Who with David Tennant! Hehehe.

BUT!!!! - I must must must make some progress on my Cloud People book and/or my Fairy Tales!

No comments: