Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back On Planet Earth!

So, I think I'm back to normal now.

The strange illness that strangled me over the last few days took me on quite a trip, but I feel like I'm back on planet earth now.

I've got back into reading the Robin Hobb book, The Liveship Traders, and I'm slowly catching up on a heap of blogs that I like to read...

I almost feel like I've been on holiday, but it wasn't a nice place to go.

I have an inkling that the recent meddling with the airconditioning unit and vents in my work building may have contributed to my downfall. Another girl at work who I chat to quite a bit complained of similar symptoms to mine over the weekend.

Hmmm.

Right. No more moaning about being ill. I tend to moan a lot when I feel crap. It must stop.

Before the weekend I'd made a start on planning my Cloud People book.. so I must get on with that. If I'm to write three books this year then I must get moving on it.

I've also had a few more ideas about some fairy tales to add to my fairy tale collection. I'm hoping that the deal I made with my hubby that I'd write three books by Christmas will be flexible enough to include a collection of fairy tales.

I'm sure I could talk him around. Hehehe.

No comments: