Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BB for MISS S

I am still feeling a terrible void from Miss Snark closing up shop. It was always nice to drop in and see what nitwits she was battling with. It always made me feel that little bit less stupid to see people asking questions that were stupider than I ever thought possible.

Alas I shall just have to get over it.

Big Brother starts tomorrow. Now, I wouldn't say I'm a huge Big Bro fan, but I do get sucked into it and get addicted like a skinny little rat girl on heroin.

I dont know why, but perhaps I just need something external to hook on to.

I suppose that Big Brother will have to take Miss Snark's place. Although I would prefer to fill that void with something literary rather than contrived shitheads.

Here's hoping to some housemates that are bashful/shy/humble/polite & just plain sensitive. I dont think I can stand another house full of half lesbian, half gay, singer/model wannabes that dress up like women even though they have dicks. Loud mouth love-me-do's just drive me nuts.

Maybe it might be nice to put a mute into the Big Brother house. Hehehe.

No comments: