Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Counting The Days

Just two more days til I jet off to NY with the hubs. Cant wait. We're going to be so damn touristy and hideously laden down with cameras and maps that we'll look like cartoon characters. Cant wait!

Surprise surprise I'm blogging from work. I am really lost as to what is blocked and what isn't...

I had to have a half day of work yesterday in order to take two car loads of junk to the dump. It was messy work and quite streneous coz I had to put a whole dressing table in the car without any help, but I definitely feel cleansed. Hooraaaah!

I was going to do a third trip which would have been three bags of normal rubbish (we forgot to put the rubbish out last week) and three bags of styrofoam but I decided to leave it until the normal rubbish collection day, which was this morning.

What a mistake. I was messing around trying to put Tori Amos's new album onto my ipod this morning, so I was late already, then I realised I had to put the rubbish out, so I tried to hurry but one of the bags split open on the driveway, sending old potatoes and coke cans scattering (among many other nasty things!).

So typical.

Needless to say I missed my train and had the smell of rubbish on my hands from having to re-bag the stuff. Totally gross!

Work is mega busy at the mo. I've got loads to do, and I dont know where to start. As soon as I start something people throw something else at me to do. And everything is always urgent. Ah well, better than being bored shitless.

Cant wait til we get to NY.

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT

No comments: