Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bubbles and Rumblings

My tummy is flip flopping all over the place. I dont know if its the excitement of going to NY, the panic of packing, or the anxiety of making sure things run smooth.

Either way though its the story of my life. I've been blessed with the most stupidest stomach in the world. The moment I get even slightly nervous my gut wrenches, then I panic in case I cant make it to a loo on time, then afterwards I wonder why I was so worried.

Its a stupid endless cycle and despite knowing logically what is going on I still cant control it.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to master my own body, but until then I am powerless and cramped.

*sigh* what I wouldn't give for a tummy that can handle anything. If my mouth could stand spicy food I'd be so annoyed that my stomach cant. Thankfully I dont like spicy food, but thats not the point. I want to have the option of having spicy food without flooding my daks.

This post is turning nasty. I'm logging off here before I start talking about periods or something. Ugh!

No comments: