Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Promotion!

Some chick at work is going to be squeezing out a puppy soon, so they've offered me, secretary extraordinaire, her job!

Its a big step up from dreary audio typing, and it'll pay more, so I'm pretty stoked and a little surprised that they even thought of me. I mean, I've only been in the job for three months and already they're handing out opportunities.

So whats the job?

Well, nothing very exciting... The title is Underwriting Technician. Its all to do with insurancy/lawyery stuff. Its all very dry and dull but at least I'll be moving to a desk that has a window view! Its also in a smaller room of four desks where it'll be warmer and less 'cattle shed'-like. As a bonus the other people who occupy that space are nice and were quite pleased when they heard it would be me taking over Becky's job. So, thats good. I'll be able to stop wearing my scarf and coat all day if its a warmer spot!!

I'm looking forward to finding out how much of a payrise its going to be. I mean, I'm already been well overpaid as a secretary.

Hehehee... lovely.

No comments: