Pages

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Entry Submitted!

I forgot to mention earlier in the week, Monday in fact, that I entered my submission to the Writers & Artists Yearbook Writing Competition.

It required a one page synopsis and the first 10,000 words.

I doubt that I'll win or even get close, as it was the first draft of my Nano novel, and not very good, but at least I've got something sent!

I've put up the first chapter of my Nano novel, Fleeting Life, on my other blog particleempire.blogspot.com for anyone to peruse and rip to shreds. I havent formatted the blog properly but I eventually will. When I get around to it.

So. Now I must wait. The W&A competition announces winners on 10th April... One day before my birthday!! I wonder if I'll get a nice present for my birthday!!

No comments: