Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick As A Dog

I'm at home with the sniffles.

I've been feeling rubbish since Sunday, and annoyingly I'd booked Monday off as holiday! So I went to the doc today and got a note so I can claim back my holiday day, coz I would have stayed home yesterday anyway coz I'm sick.

I hate being sick. It makes sleeping uncomfortable coz you cant breath through your nose. I hate that!

Grumble Grumble.

I saw the funniest thing on Saturday. One of my favourite tv shows is 'You've Been Framed' and there was this funny clip of two blokes in an aeroplane. They must have been strapped in and were doing a loop because the dog in the background (in the aeroplane, and obviously not strapped in) started floating up to the ceiling. It was soooo damn funny. The look on the dogs face was utter confusion. Even now just thinking about it makes me burst out laughing! It really made my day!

No comments: