Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Words Just Wont Come

I'm feeling a little drab today.
So I thought I'd try to mix up my post with odd changes to the the font!

But I am no expert... nor one that is oozing with patience. Caroline, I dont know how you do it!

Today is just an ordinary day at work. I sat with Becky for a while and she showed me how to do the renewals for the Member's (Professional indemnity stuff. Very dull and repetitive). I've also got to set up the interviews for my replacement. I'm kinda annoyed that I wont be interviewing them. I feel really territorial about my job and my desk space etc. But I'm just a lowly secretary so I have no clout whatsoever. In the job I'm moving to, however, I'm not the bottom rung so I can pass all the crap jobs onto Wendy. Wooo hooooo! I've got myself a bitch! Hehehehe.

"Just give it to Wendy, please. She's my bitch!"

Hehe. I like that.

But then again, its just a step up the ladder that I dont want to be on in the first place. The only thing that can get me off is if I jump and hope I dont land too hard in the mess of unemployment below me, or if I pull out my own ladder from my handbag (ie my novel) and set it up myself. It'd be so nice coz I'd be the only one on the ladder and I could climb up or down whenever I wanted, with no ones arse in my face and no ones vulnerable fingers on the rungs below me. Although I'm sure there would be people either side of me trying to push me off.

Enough of this ladder talk. I'm drifting. Perhaps I've had too much chocolate today.

Or not enough.

No comments: