Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Its All Ok! Dont Panic!

S'alright. My blogs ok. I realised it was an overstretched profanity (a couple of posts back) that made my menu bar to the right slip down to the bottom.

Its all fixed now, but I haven't put the mould pictures back up. I thought they were messing with the layout, but then I found the extra long 'Arrrrgh!' that I blurted out in the previous post was the real culprit. I just cant be bothered reposting the photos though.

In fact I cant be bothered doing anything.

I'm a lowly secretary, you see, and I work for four or five people. All of which are not in the office today. Except one, and she had a half day but rarely has any work for me to do anyway. So, I have lots of time and not much to do. My plan is to write a one-page synopsis for my Nano novel to enter the Writers and Artists Yearbook competition. Hopefully it'll be a smooth process, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I've got 9 days to get it done (well, less than that coz I have to allow for postage time) and also have to polish up the first 10,000 words.

*sigh*

I really want to enter this competition.. but I just feel so lazy. I dont want to do anything! I dont even want to get up and go to the loo. I'm such a lazy blob. I should get a catheter (spelling?) and food pipe inserted, as well as the tv remote glued to my hand, and my phone glued to the other.. or something. That'd be a nice life eh. Would never have to get up again. Haha.

Well, lunchbreak over. Back to work.. or as I like to call it 'sitting at my desk trying not to get caught playing solitaire!'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I don't know if you'd like a little side project, but I'm doing a fiction contest o'er at the Moon Topples if you're interested. Short work, no pressure, prizes: what's not to love?

Marie said...

I think you should enter the Writers & Artist comp. I sent mine off last week. Getting the one page synopsis done took some time, but in the end I think it was OK. Whether it was good enough to win, I shall just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck.