Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mouldy Mouldy Mould Mould

I've deleted the mould photos from this post because I think its messing with my blog layout!

So... Who, I ask, should have to put up with a house full of mould like the one I live in. The first photo, above, is my bed. It should be white. Its green.

The landlord and estate agent, (motherf***** in my opinion), think that its all our fault that the mould grows there. WTF???? HOW????

I'm soooo pissed off. I should just rip up the surveyors report, and all the letters from the estate agents, find a different house to live in and just forget the whole damn thing. I'm sure I've sprouted a dozen more gray hairs in the last few months because of this crap and will probably contract lung cancer or my brain will blow up in years to come from sleeping on a mould-infested bed for so long.

It sucks. It totally just sucks. I hate it. I hate it all.

Well, I must go to bed now, on my mouldy old f***ed up bed. If I dont ever blog again, its because the mould monsters have gotten me!

2 comments:

The Moon Topples said...

Prolly not what you want to hear, but that last shot is quite pretty.

Kate said...

Ha.. I suppose I must see the bright side of things.

That part of the mould was half an inch thick!