Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Work Space

Thought I'd put up a few pics of my lounge room. You can make out my lap top on the arm of the couch next to my darling husband Martin. The laptop is in front of the stereo, and they're both grey, so its hard to make out. Its a totally stupid place to keep the damn thing. We did have a small table on the other side of the room where we used to keep it but Martin didn't like it.

My sister is on the left playing the drum, and our friend Dan (who my sister copped hold of that night) is sitting on the couch next to Martin.

I'm taking the photo, but there's a pic below showing me playing a drum too.. Totally pissed out of my brains, of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I'm a bit worried about your laptop though. I keep mine well away from everyone!

Barbara said...

Wendon, viammina glicao... Chezzo cav dic. For abb, meus xad ketere buoria wag xada, habempreph zeni... Wenhos embiel mado bemico, kere dalcontark depoisabio rassabem, jovutroi, con quas. Jovemeno in zandolcund, krigar...

Kate said...

WTF?????