Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fasting

I'm taking a few days off from food. Methinks I need to reset my big fat gut and my stupid sugar-loving brain and just let my body relax a bit. I've stuffed myself silly since my wedding in June and I've ballooned like all newlyweds have. Its disgusting! I cant stand it anymore.

I've got a treadmill at home which I try to use regularly. On Sunday I jogged on it for a while and paid for it on Monday. In fact, I'm still a bit sore today. Thats DEFINITELY a sign that I'm going downhill on the fitness scale. I just dont know where the time has gone, and I'd hate to think how much my gluttonous mouth has consumed in the last few months.

So, I'm limiting myself to a 'Bright Eyes' juice that I pick up on the way to work every morning. Its delicious.. its got apple, carrot, orange and ginger. Sometimes the ginger is a little strong, but its still drinkable. I'm also going to pick up some fruit from the supermarket and dust off my juicer so that in the evenings if I need something I can juice up some fruit and treat myself.

I'm going to see Rocky Balboa tonight at the cinema. Cant wait. I watched Rocky (the first one) again on Sunday, so I'm all Rockied up. I like good ol Sly Stallone, and I'm glad the movie has done so well. Its funny though, coz I really dont like boxing at all. I'm not easily grossed out or made to feel queasy but I just dont like watching two guys beating themselves up. A few years ago I was at a party and they put on the Lenox Lewis match (cant remember who he was boxing) and I just had to leave the room. I hated it.

Why the hell am I going to see Rocky??? Haha.. Oh well, at least I know its just a movie and not real.

Bugger.. I wont be able to have popcorn!

Damn.

I'm hungry.

No comments: