Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

El Linguistico!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Well fuck me. Aint that lucky I turned out to be the linguistical type. Otherwise it'd be kinda dumb of me to try to slog away at writing a book.

I've really gotta get out more!


Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.


Well I didn't need a stupid blog thing to tell me the above. I'm always lost inside my own head. One day I'll memorise some kind of map so that when I'm hiking through the unknown of my mind then I'll be able to naviagate my way through all the perils without going nuts. Yip ya!

1 comment:

The Moon Topples said...

I expect that these quizzes will ruin us all.