Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hemmed and Happening

I've finally gotten around to hemming my work trousers (while at work!). I've had them pinned up for weeks and weeks and I thought it was about time I got around to sewing them up.

So, on the whole winter-cold-flu front I'm almost feeling absolutely tip top and methinks that I should get my goddamm lazy arse back to writing.

I've been meaning to email my novel to myself at work, but finding the time to even fart is frustratingly difficult. I just dont understand how I can go from being a child growing up with all the time in the world to a full time working adult (which is debatable) with absolutely no time at all to even scratch my arse. It totally sux.

I haven't even been able to keep up with reading the blogs that I like to follow. Now that is a tragedy.

I keep thinking that I'll have time on the weekend, but then the weekend rolls by in a blink of an eye and I'm left wondering what the hell happened.

I'm kinda falling down a huge black hole of nothingness, and if I dont start clawing my way out I'm just going to get sucked down deeper and deeper.

No more excuses.

Must do:
Treadmill exercise
No chocolate
Clean up pig-sty house
Cook healthy food, and
Write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excuses are fine - just make them good ones!

I think you have to find out what works for you, writing wise. I have to be very disciplined with myself. Family, work, blogging and drinking, all get in the way! The only real answer I have found is to stop sleeping.