Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Bowling

Went bowling with the work crowd last night.

Needless to say I was absolutely shite.

My highest score was 80-something.

But at least I didn't throw the ball backwards like Laura did. Hehehe.

There's something unsettling and unsatisfying about the overly polite and strained conversation that happens between work colleagues on a work 'do'. I had my boss and two people I secretary for in my team, so the swearing had to be wiped out.

Man it was hard.

BUT - TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF BEING A SECRETARY!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I am worried that you have been working out your finances for so long. Perhaps you should stop bashing your head now (?)
x

Kate said...

True. My head is totally flatted from all the bashing! Money sux!

Julia Buckley said...

I know what you mean - I find smalltalk excruciating.

I'm rubbish at bowling as well!