Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of a Spring Filled Mind

I can feel that delightful tickling of Springtime...

How fantastic has the weather been this week? I'm loving it! I think its probably time to put away the shoes that must be accompanied by socks, and get my little pinkies out in the sun. Annoyingly, I'll still have to wear socks with my trainers when I walk to work, but once there I can finally break in my new dark green mary-jane-esque shoes with their very reasonable heel height! (Anything up to 3 inches is fine. Any more than that and I throw shoes in things protest).

So, with this lovely ascent into the Springtime of 2007, and with my starting my new job next week I feel that the time to begin my Cloud People book is fast approaching. My plan is to have Fleeting Life finished by next weekend (17th.. St Patty's day!) so that I can begin planning and preparing. I'm already mentally gathering character names. After watching Dragon's Den last night I've already decided on a name for one of my main characters. So, I'm doing well. I'm terrible with names. I'm sure I wont be able to think up one for my heroine until the whole book is finished. Thats what happened with my Nano Novel. I did finally decide on a name. Instead of the working name of Ayla (from Jean.M.Auel's Earths Children series) I've named her Elena.. I think I have a thing for 'E' names.

Every few months or so the hubby and I debate about baby names... and we're aaaagggeeeesss of spawning little Wheelers! We have, however, decided on our first girl's name.

Eve.

I've always like it. So, I cant ever use it in any book/story I write coz that'd be just plain wierd.

Anyway. Nothing of note to write really. I'm just sitting by the window at work feeling the sun shining through the window on me.

Just lovely!

No comments: