Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Prelude To Nano

I've cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, lounge and done some clothes washing. Anything else can wait until December.

I'm not planning on doing much Monday and Tuesday (except for carving a pumpkin for Halloween and heading out to the pub followed by a trip to some ancient stones to catch naked witches chanting in the night), so today was my only day to get my half of the house-cleaning out of the way before I slack off for a month and focus on writing.

I've got two days to finish reading the book I'm reading at the moment.. which I really really dont want to finish coz its really really good! (I'll devote an entire post to that later!), and I've gotta spend some time figuring out a rough timetable for the month ahead.

I can feel the nano buzz coming on already.

I'm going to finish this post, eat some chinese food and watch a couple of episodes of House. Sweet!

No comments: