Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

E-Book Challenge & HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Check out Pbackwriter's blog for the results of the E-Book Challenge!

49 free e-books for you to read at your pleasure!!

As soon as Nano is done I'm going to have a sift through them.

I finished reading Clan of the Cave Bear last night, and its left me wanting more. I so much want to start on the next book in the series, 'Valley of the Horses', but after the emotional journey I've been on I need the break, plus nano is only a day away.

I think I'll hold off finding a new book to read until Christmas because I'm getting the new Terry Goodkind book 'Phantom' and I am absolutely hanging out for it! So it'll be nice to be able to browse through the e-books on PBW's website until Christmas time rolls up.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I carved a pumpkin yesterday. It kinda looks really evil this year. I'll take a photo when I get the chance and post it for all to see (not that anyone in the world ever reads my blog. Hehehe.. I feel like I'm just talking to myself, really. Dear Diary - today blah blah blah. Haha.)

2 comments:

Lady Fotherington-Smethers said...

Kate I like your blog(s) but it must be difficult to keep 3 on the go - perhaps it would be good to merge two of them?!? I didn't realise Christians didn't celebrate Halloween Abby - surely you can view it as a prelude to All Saints Day??

Kate said...

Hi Lorainne - Yeah, I dont really have three blogs on the go - although it does look like that. I've abandoned 'Kate Daydreams' coz I prefer to stick with 'Quilling Time' (its more focused on writing). I'll delete Kate Daydreams soon.. and 'The Particle Empire' is set up to be my workspace to hold any writing and stuff that I do. I may even adjust it to hold my Nanowrimo novel. Not sure, I'm just keeping my options open.