Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm Going Back To Bed

It started with a tickle in my throat ysterday, now its hit with a stuffy head, glands the size of boulders sticking out of my neck, and a weariness that could make me fall asleep standing up.

What a shit way to feel on the roll up to Nano. Is my body trying to tell me I shouldn't do it? Coz I aint listening if it is.

Perhaps its because I forgot my sister's birthday the other day, and will most likely forget my brother's birthday tomorrow. Ha.. its not like they're children anymore so what does it matter.

This sucks. The last thing I need is to go to work, pick up more germs, and type up loads of boring insurance stuff.

Perhaps I could have a nap in one of the meeting rooms at lunchtime. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Gotta get my strength back asap. Nano is in SEVEN days.

No comments: