Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

Creation of Quilling Time

Greetings!

Quilling Time has begun.

I am Kate.

I am a writer and hope to very soon be published.

I have started this blog to capture my adventures as a writer and I've started it in good time too - only 3.5 weeks until NaNoWriMo kicks off. This will be my first year as a participant and I've got butterflies tickling my insides. I've got a story in mind, and I've got all my equipment set up and ready to go. All I need now is courage!

I've gathered some interesting writing links, and hope to continually add to this. If you would like a link to your blog/site added then just leave a comment on one of my entries (they get emailed to me).

I do hope to have a message board installed shortly, but building a blog with all the decorative delights does take time. And time is precious.

I hope any budding writers find my posts interesting/helpful/enter any other word here, and I hope that my career takes off really soon so that I can have something to blog about. On that 'wishful thinking' note if you would like to wade through the oddities of my head then skip over to my other blog Kate Daydreams.

No comments: