Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Waiting... Waiting...

Its nearly 1am and the latest episode of Doctor Who has almost finished downloading...

PLEEEEZE DOWNLOAD FASTER!!!

I'm watching Big Brother Live to keep me entertained while I wait.. I've also been browsing other blogs etc.

I've updated my side bar a fair bit recently. I juggled things around and changed my profile picture (again!).

I've also added a list of the Novel Racers. I thought I'd join, so now I really really really should get going on my novel. I'm such a lazy bitch. But, pillow washing really can be quite addictive and time consuming sometimes.

Man, I am counting the minutes til I can get my next dose of David Tennant.

I wonder if he ever googles his name... How cool would it be if he stumbled across my blog and my confessions of love for him. Hehhehee.

HEY, DAVID! CALL ME!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the racers :-) Now get writing!