Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It Must Be Love, Love, Love!





I've just spent the entire weekend catching up on the third series of Doctor Who.

I'm in love!

Hehehe.

I know I'm terribly geeky (I have a small plastic Tardis sitting on my desk at work and I'm incredibly proud of it) but I dont care. If adoring David Tennant (aka Doctor Who) makes me a geek, then so be it.

I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with the new 'assistant'. I dont really have anything against her other than that I thought Billy Piper was absolutely perfect. I suppose it doesn't really matter because its not like I'm looking at anybody else other than David Tennant when I'm watching it.

Hehehehehe!

4 comments:

CL Taylor said...

Welcome to the novel racers Kate! I have to admit to being a big Doctor Who fan. Wasn't sure about this series (Martha mostly...) but the last episode absolutely slayed me and...I cried at the end!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Welcome to the novel racers! I don't think I've ever watched an entire episode of Doctor Who, but I did read some of the comics when I was a kid. Good stuff.

Hope you enjoy the race. =o)

Nichola said...

Anyone who likes The Tennant is okay in my book but just remember...HE'S MINE!!!

Kate said...

Hey hey hey... Yours? I think not! Not on my blog anyway!

Hehehehe!