Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Guiness Ahoy!

Thankfully I'm able to walk without groaning with every step! ..and just in time for a romantic Ireland weekend!

I've just booked the long stay car park, I've got all the stuff ready to go... all I need to do now is pack.

Note to self: Dont forget your fucking camera!

So anyway.. sadly, writing has taken a bit of a back seat since I've barely had enough time to scratch my arse recently. I've cancelled one of my piano students coz I just didn't have the time and patience (or will) to teach him anymore, and I've changed my adult student's lesson to be on Monday rather than Thursday. So, now I've only got two students, and both of them on a monday! Hooooorah!!! That leaves the rest of the week freeeeee.

Tuesday of this week was taken up by frivolity at work, and Wednesday flew past in a flurry of too much tv, tidying, and nothingness. While Thursday flew past with the last piano lesson for my adult student on the Thursday plus a trip to Bluewater, then a nice hot shower.

I still haven't packed for the weekend yet.

I'm looking forward to going, but I'm not looking forward to getting up at the crack of dawn to be at the airport by 5am. Bugggggger. Why on earth did I book the flight for 7am! To save money I suppose. Thats the thing.. you can save money, but it will always be at the expense of sleep.

Right.. time to relax and enjoy the rest of my lunch hour.

1 comment:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Hope the weekend was fun - and welcome to the novel racers.