Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Lazy Weekend

I had a bit of lazy weekend.

Not really that much to report on.

Doctor Who was really cool. It was also pretty damn scary with those statues that moved but didnt!

Also watched far too much Big Brother.

Also watched a film called Deja Vu (with Denzel Washington in it). It was great. It was great. Hehehe.

So thats about it. Should be an easy week this week. I'm teaching tonight, but I'm going to dump my 7 year old student, coz I just dont have the patience or will to keep teaching him. Its too far to drive, and it'd be easier for me to replace his time-slot with my Thursday night student. That way I only have to go out teaching on one day a week, instead of two.

Counting down the days to our trip to Dublin on Saturday! Sunday will be our first year wedding anniversary.

I cant believe its been a year already!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wanderin' Jane said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Man a year has gone fast. Hope you're both well lots of love Jane