Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Aching From Head to Toe

Yesterday after work we all went to an 'Its A Knockout' event which involved running around in teams getting wet and foamy.

It was bloody good fun, but I've never seen so many bottles of fairy liquid used all in one place!!

There was an inflatable 'mountain' that we had to run and jump over, but no matter how hard I tried I just could not get over it. At one point I slipped on the matt at the start and just hit the front of it. I bet I looked pretty stupid.

It was good fun even though I just could not get over that damn hill.

Today, though, every single muscle in my body is crying out. I've discovered muscles I didn't even know I had!!!

It just goes to show how unfit I am.

Must get back on the treadmill!! I must!!!

2 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Hi Kate, I read that you've joined the novel racers so I've added you to my side bar.

Kate said...

Marvellous!

Which reminds me.. I must get writing!