Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Upgrade

I'm considering upgrading my blog to that XML thingy where you dont have to mess with the html to change things. But I'm not so sure. I've spent ages carefully organising my blog that I dont want it to fuck up.

The reason I was thinking about upgrading is because I wanted to get another sidebar put in on the left (which I saw was possible from Booksellerchick), but I tried it by making up a dummy blog and I cant seem to get my title picture 'Quilling Time' to stay centred. I suppose a way around it is to make the picture have white space on either side of it, but since my computer was re-done I dont have Photoshop anymore. (GRRRR, thats another story altogether, and one I'm still pissed off about).

Well, whadd'ya know. I just had a look at my dummy blog and noticed that my title IS actually centred. Perhaps I will upgrade.

Awww.. it still freaks me out though. I'm soooo likely to fuck it up some how. If there is possibly a way to fuck it up then I will be the one to find that way!

Maybe I should just do it. Just do it and get it over with. I've already saved the html of my blog how it is, so if it completely fucks up then its all backed up (and blogger seems to say that its backed up anyway and I can change back any time I want.

Fuck it. I'm going to do it.

If no new posts follow this one, then I have gone to blogger heaven.

No comments: