Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Double Bubble Toil & Trouble

Went and saw Al Murray on Sunday night, at the Palladium.

It was great.. or would have, if my tummy had not been grumbling and moaning throughout the whole performance!!

The show was being filmed for his DVD, so once we were in and sat down we weren't allowed to leave otherwise they wouldn't let us back in. I tried to go out to the Ladies, but they said I wouldn't have time, so I had to sit through the whole hour and a half show with the worst tummy pains and a rising sense of panic!

I managed to make it through ok, though I squeezed Martin's hand to death. Poor hubby. I think I ruined the show for him!

There were a few people near where we were sitting that got asked a few questions, so when the cameras zoomed in hopefully we'll be seen on the DVD. I do hope I managed to smile rather than grimace at those times. Hehe. We shall see.

Hopefully the next show we go to see (Jimmy Carr in November), I'll be a lot more relaxed!

No comments: