Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A New Lease On Life

I'm feeling strangely energetic and optimistic today! There must be something in the water...

This house hunting lark is frought with ups and downs. I'm going to have to get rid of my treadmill as its big and cumbersome... but I'll probably just swap it with an exercise bike cos they're a lot sexier looking.

I just wish I was at home right now, sorting through all my shit and throwing stuff away.. its so cleansing! We've got bags of rubbish sitting out the back door waiting to be taken to the dump, which I'll be doing on Saturday. Cant wait.

I'm also going to be listing loads of stuff on Ebay... so watch that space! My username is Witcheryk so keep and eyeball out for some great bargains - most especially my collection of books (mostly fantasy). I'll be sad to see them go, but the fun part will be buying new books! I just cant bear to give them away or throw them out.. we're so desperate for cash that I've got to at least try to get a penny for them!

I'll also be selling some Congas, a huge tv box full of videos, ummm... perfumes, shoes, a Star Wars chess set, magnetic dart board, ummm... lets see what else.. ummm... Hmm. Cant remember. Oh yes - loads of handbags! I'm having a clear out. I simply must! I'll also be sorting through my shoes and having a shoe clearout too. I desperately dont want to, but the box I keep all my shoes in is overflowing and it has gotten totally out of hand!!!

Its great to have clean-outs like this... coz there's the exciting prospect of acquiring a whole load of new shit! Hehehe.

Must make time to write though. I've gotta get three books written this year. Time is tick tick ticking away horribly quickly! - Even though time is a man-made concept and is totally a figment of our imaginations. I wish I knew how to stop deluding myself into thinking the minutes actually tick past one after the other.

Hey ho. Time will tell, though.

Hehehe!

No comments: