Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

House Hunting

My time has been eaten away by house hunting.

I thought that it might be quite exciting searching for houses, but its turning out to be nothing but misery. We either haven't got enough money, the houses are rubbish, or are already sold.

It sux.

Got another idea for a fairy tale though. It'll be called The Ravenous Oak. Perhaps sometime next millenium I'll get some time to write it.

I've skipped two books in The Liveship Traders trilogy by Robin Hobb to get straight back into Fitz's life in The Tawny Man trilogy. I can see hints at the story in the Liveship Traders, but for now I'm going to keep reading the Tawny Man. Perhaps I'll go back to the Liveship Traders when I'm done.

Ummmm... I'm totally broke.. ummm.. tired.. (which isn't unusual).. umm.. but other than that there aint nuttin to report. I'm really lazing off from Blogger lately and haven't felt the urge to read other blogs much either. Perhaps its just a lull.

We'll see.

No comments: