Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY

Selling loads of stuff on ebay!

We're clearing out our house of all the useless junk that we either dont need, dont want, or dont have room for anymore.... because...

because...

... we've put in an offer on a house and its been accepted!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

My hunny and I are sooooon to be on the property ladder, and we're absolutely stoked!
The offer was only accepted yesterday, but already we're sorting through all our crap and getting rid of everything we dont want. Its so amazing how much two people can accumulate over just four years!!!

So.

EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY!

Anyone want to buy my treadmill? £700.. (RRP £900). Its in great condition. I'm such a lazy slob I've barely used it!

Or what about a set of Congas??? £120.. (RRP £225)

Anyway... to find my stuff on ebay just CLICK HERE (opens a new window) My ebay name is 'Witcheryk'

No comments: