Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reading

I'm still struggling through The Book Thief. Its written ok, and it can make your imagination fill in all the blanks, but I just can't care about the main character. I really don't care about a young girl growing up in Nazi Germany.

But I'm not even half-way through yet... I'll keep slogging along! I must finish reading a book!! If I put it down without finishing it I'll be bloody disappointed in myself!

I didn't finish reading Game of Thrones by George RR Martin, and I just watched the first season of the tv series just last week. Its an awesome story, and I'm glad I read at least some of it before watching the series. I think I might have to pick it up and finish it (even though I know what happens). I think it'll be worth it. I remember it was just so thick with characters and storylines that it was hard to follow if you put it down for a moment!

Hey yo.. I will try to stick to my guns and get back into this reading thing.. If I can't read how can I expect to write!!!

No comments: