Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Alphasmart 3000

I transferred all my writing off my dusty old Alphasmart the other day. I had six files of stuff, and some of it wasn't backed up anywhere else! So, I'm glad I downloaded it all ok and I've carefully saved it and backed it up so it doesn't dissolve back into the ether.. funny enough it was the first few chapters of my book 'Children of the Ether'.

I can't seem to turn the Alphasmart on now. It transferred files ok, but pressing the on/off button does nothing. I changed the batteries, but perhaps I need to plug it in. Shame I can't for the life of me find the damn adaptor!

Anyhoo.. I distracted myself with redesigning the site. Its probably still a bit bland, but at least its something.

Right, well, that's enough work for now. Don't want to strain a finger or anything.

No comments: