Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Stupidity at 30

If happiness is buying 10 new books guilt free (for my birthday) then stupidity is that 3 out of those 10 books I already own - so I've had to return them. But that doesn't mean I'm settling at 7 new books - oh no - it just means I can choose 3 other books!

Hooray.

My folks are in town this week (they're Aussies but they live in NY), which is nice. Mummy dearest has bought me a sewing machine so I can now finish hemming my curtains!

I am quite the domestic goddess!

2 comments:

Liane Spicer said...

Three? You didn't! *snicker*

Sounds like you really need to get to work on your TBR pile... and Happy Belated!

Liane Spicer said...

Popped by to remind you that author/literary agent/writing coach Orna Ross will be stopping by my blog today and will answer (on Monday) any questions left in the comment trail. You're welcome to drop in!