Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

Nightmares... or Not?

I had the weirdest dream last night. It involved a crocodile, a kitten, and my pants!

But the dream isn't the point. The point I wanted to make was that most of the time you hear about people waking up screaming, or talking in their sleep or whatever, but I woke myself up because I was laughing.

I could feel my body wanting to laugh but because I was so languide, being asleep and all that, I was making this funny choking sound. Hubs thought I was sobbing like a baby, but that didn't stop him from being annoyed that I'd woken him up. When he spoke to me I burst out laughing and tried to sloppily explain that having a crocodile and a kitten in your pants would make him laugh too.

I think I drifted off to sleep pretty quickly after that, and I dont remember any dreams thereafter, but I still have this odd image of the kitten trying to hide from the crocodile and my butt being scratched to death!

Very odd! I wonder if there is a book idea in it. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Book idea? With an imagination like that, you should have your dreams copyrighted, and an agent sitting at the end of the bed writing nightly contracts.